Interested in joining our team? We want to talk to you!
Position: Part-time Team Member
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join the Sunberry Team! As a Team Member, you play an important role in the success of the company; you are the first point of contact and face of Sunberry. If you enjoy helping and talking to customers and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet you!
About Sunberry Fitness
Voted for Best of Richmond & Top 5 in Small Business BC Award
Sunberry Fitness is not your typically women-only fitness center, we are a small & close team of enthusiastic individuals working hard to make a difference in people’s fitness lives & in our community one class at a time.
As a result, we have great reviews on Google, and you might have heard about our community fundraiser Bunny Yoga on BuzzFeed, the cover of Metro Vancouver or Yoga Australia and a couple of European Magazines. (yes, our yoga classes are more famous internationally than Y-Yoga). Our hard-working team has received Best of Richmond 2014 & 2016 & Top 5 Small Business BC Award in 2016.
Our mission is to provide fun and high-quality classes in a comfortable and inclusive environment for women of all ages and fitness levels to exercise. Together with our team of awesome instructors, we aim to innovate fitness industry for women.
Why work at Sunberry
Your role as Team Member so much more than just a Receptionist or a Sales Associate. You will closely with the owners, and get hands-on experience in Marketing, Sales System, and Operation Management. We provide an amazing training program to take your job skills to the next level.
- Flexible hours
- Friendly work environment
- Lots of learning and training opportunities
- Develop crucial business skills to make you stand out in the workforce
- Free Fitness Membership
What a successful Candidate looks like:
- You are a fast learner and are confident that you can learn multiple new software and operating procedures within 2 weeks.
- You can work independently in a fast pace environment, and able to prioritize tasks and solve problems on the spot.
- You love helping people and put a smile on a customer’s face. A compliment from the customer is the best recognition for a job well done.
- You are professional and reliable. You take what you do seriously and always get things done.
- Must be available some weekdays between 9-11am, or 4-9: 30 pm and weekends
How to apply:
Email your availability and resume to email@example.com with title “Attn: Julia – Part Time Team Member Application”
Position: Group Fitness Instructors
We are looking for High-Energy & Fun Instructors + friendly & hardworking team members to join our fast growing Sunberry Family. Do you love dancing, teaching or helping people with their fitness goals? Are you an open minded person and thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for more growth opportunities? If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you!
We are hiring permanent instructors & SUBS in the following categories
- Dance Fitness (Zumba, Hip Hop, Belly Dance, etc.)
- Bootcamp (Strength training & high cardio classes)
- Barre & Ballet Fitness
- Yoga & Pilates
- Professional & Reliable
- Open minded & willing to learn new things
- Team player: work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and confident
- Experience in teaching Group Fitness classes
- Professional dance degree or personal training certificates an asset
Don’t have teaching experience but think you’ve got what we are looking for? Contact us! We provide mentor and training opportunity for talented & hardworking candidates.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “Attn: Julia – Instructor Application”
Please specify your dance backgrounds and education, teaching experience, as well as any license or training you may have obtained. If you have a footage of your class/dance performance please send it over as well 🙂