You may have noticed that the class schedule has been changing more than usual in the past 2-3 weeks, and there has been a few new instructors and classes added. I want to keep you in the loop and let you know what has happened and what will happen in December and next year.
1) New classes & instructors. As you might have heard, Bikram Yoga in Richmond closed on November 20 without any advance notice. Their members, many have just paid their membership fee, are left without a place to exercise. We want to do what we can to help their instructors and students, so we are working with some of Bikram Richmond’s instructors and opened a few new classes to accommodate their students, and you are more than welcome to come and join these new classes.
We are hosting two open classes next week, and they will be FREE for everyone. Come and give it a try if you are available.
Dec 7 (Thursday)
- 11:30-12:30pm – Bikram Yoga with Carol
- 1-2pm – Warm Yin Yoga with Linda
2) December Schedule. Many instructors will be away during December. Priscilla, Nancy, Sonia and Anna will be here, and we are trying our best to cover all the classes. However, you might still see a reduced scheduled due to limited staff. I understand that you might want to exercise more during the holiday, and we apologize for the inconvenience in advance, but I promise we will do our best to cover as many classes as possible.
3) Jan – May, 2018 Schedule. We are working on 2018 schedule, and estimate it will come out in mid-December. In the meanwhile, we will be hosting two town hall meetings for members. This is an opportunity to provide us your valuable feedback, and you can help decide on what classes goes on the schedule in 2018.
The town hall meeting will be on the following days:
- Wednesday Dec 13 12-1pm or
- Saturday Dec 16 at 12-1pm
Click here to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/
Looking forward to see you at the Town Hall Meeting.