Looking for Customer Service/Sales Rep
Leads to entry level management position [posted on Nov 20, 2016]
We are looking for a new member to our in store team! We believe that each person has the potential to learn and perform many roles, and this is how we have structured our company.
Your duties include:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Clean & maintain store cleanliness.
- Assist customer with class sign-in and membership purchase.
- Have enough product knowledge to recommend the most suitable class to each customer. (Will Train on Product Knowledge)
- Use the following software on the job: Client and class management software, CRM, and Ticketing Email software. (Will train)
- You are expected to learn and adopt our sales procedure. Selling at Sunberry is the process of understanding customers’ fitness needs and recommending the appropriate class, membership, and instructor, and checking in with members regularly to see if all their needs are met. (Will train)
- Have basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to learn
- Ability to multitask and able to work in an fast pace environment
- Interest in fitness
- No experience necessary, will train for all roles.
- Retail experience & Mandarin speaking an asset.
- Must be available some weekdays between 5 – 9:30pm or weekends mornings.
Hiring up to 2 staffs, 1 will be through government hiring grant.
- Unemployed, or working less than 20 hours/week
- 15 to 29 years of age
- Not currently receiving or eligible for EI and have not received EI in the past 36 months or 60 months for a parental claim
- Not a full-time student, enrolled in high school/post secondary or returning to school
- Not a participant in another Canada Job Grant-funded program
- Resident of BC and legally entitled to work in Canada
6. Resident of BC & legally able to work in Canada
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com with title “Attn: Julia Customer Service Application”
Hiring Fitness Instructors
We are looking for High-Energy & Fun Instructors + friendly & hardworking team members to join our fast growing Sunberry Family. Do you love dancing, teaching or helping people with their fitness goals? Are you an open minded person and thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for more growth opportunities? If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you!
We are hiring permanent instructors & SUBS in the following categories
- Dance Fitness (Zumba, Hip Hop, Belly Dance, etc.)
- Bootcamp (Strength training & high cardio classes)
- Barre & Ballet Fitness
- Yoga & Pilates
- Professional & Reliable
- Open minded & willing to learn new things
- Team player: work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and confident
- Experience in teaching Group Fitness classes
- Professional dance degree or personal training certificates an asset
Don’t have teaching experience but think you’ve got what we are looking for? Contact us! We provide mentor and training opportunity for talented & hardworking candidates.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject ‘Instructor Application attention to Julia’.
Please specify your dance backgrounds and education, teaching experience, as well as any license or training you may have obtained. If you have a footage of your class/dance performance please send it over as well 🙂